About this blog

This blog is about the daily activities in a busy typewriter shop. I want to share with you the many interesting people who come in here, the beautiful machines I get and most of all the great typewriter stories that people share with me!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Some Very Short Typewriter Stories



This machine makes a much better typewriter than a wheel block.






This old Underwood is a rust bucket!! 


Any takers?


Just sold this typewriter table.












                                                               THE END

4 comments:

  1. That old Underwood would make a good wheel block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stories. I agree with writelephant about the old Underwood. I had an old muddy and severely rusted Corona 2 I was going to piece by piece polish and replate and make it look like new. It did not take long to realize even though I liked doing the work it would not be worth the effort. Great looking Royal 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful how typewriters elicit stories, bring stories with them—and let you write new ones.

    I am very curious about that film.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy I found your site! I just know there is an old typewriter up in my in-laws attic that needs some TLC. I have been wanting to use it for years and was wondering if anyone still fixed them. Glad to find out there still is :)

    ReplyDelete